Sunday 20 November 2011

Rather than having the page feel like a straightforward "Left to Right" movement
I chose this as my home page as it adds a break in the layout and gives the feel
that the landscape moves into and out of the page. This also gives a nice style
to the navigation layout. Instead of having the home page at the front, I had it in 
the middle left to add to the movement of the background. The user moves off
left to my links page and then over right, past the home to the rest.
About page
This page will have pop outs from buttons that will hold all the details of
my education, Approach to design, and my background.
Links page
This page will have pop outs with links to my processing work.

I chose these as my end pages as they both have the statue in them and 
frame the ends of the webpage. I may swap the content around as it would
make more sense to have the "about me" page away to the right, on its own
as it is like a statement page. Then have contacts, and my two portfolio pages
at the end left. I have left it this way though as it was the only way that the 
layout worked.

 
Contact page
The buttons will glow when you roll over them and a pop up will
give my information. Phone and email may only be available if  proved
if I can get coding to work



Portfolio page.
Each button will open a different gallery of my work. Clicking on the image 
will enlarge it and the gallery will rotate from right to left.

No comments:

Post a Comment